Happy St. Patrick’s Day. I thought I would provide an update to the Blog followers about the upcoming “Retirement” date of the Blog with the new candidate filing deadline recently announced in Maryland.
The new candidate filing deadline is April 15th and the new Primary Election date is July 19th. Learn more here: https://scotteblog.com/2022/03/15/maryland-candidate-filing-deadline-moved-to-april-15th-primary-election-moved-to-july-19th/
Watch the update from Scott E on March 17th here:
Scott E confirms the retirement of the Blog website will happen on March 23rd.
Visit this page to view the MANY local candidate interviews conducted to date in Carroll County and Howard County:
Be sure to watch these social media channels for future updates from Scott E:
Scott E’s Blog:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/scotteblog/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/scotteblog
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqcF13wECA5B-ECXQIUN6Uw
- Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/scotteblog/
Carroll County Observer:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/CarrollObserver
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/CarrollObserver
- YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrnAjNY565Z_-wGvaOCCthw
Thank you all for understanding that I very much need this upcoming break. There are possibilities for me to come back with something new (and improved) in the future. After I see how much I miss this stuff I will make those decisions.