In the latest issue of The Business Monthly Len Lazarick writes “Incumbents Get Donations To Run Again“. In this article he provides some great insight on a number of candidates running in Howard County in 2022. Some of the candidates include:
- Shane Pendergrass (Delegate District 13)
- Trent Kittleman (Delegate District 9A)
- Team 13 members (Senator Guy Guzzone, Delegates Atterbeary, Terrasa and Pendergrass)
- Becca Niburg (candidate for Delegate in District 13)
- Allan Kittleman (running again for County Executive)
- Calvin Ball (County Executive)
- Team 12 members (Senator Clarence Lam, Delegates Feldmark, Ebersole and Hill)
If you want to read the article check it out online here (page 25): http://amps.ampsinc.net/books/ueff/#p=24
Articles in The Business Monthly are one of my resources for Howard County political news and one you should keep an eye on this election cycle. The Business Monthly produces 25,000 copies of the print edition and distributed to 380 outlets. If you are interested in getting a copy sent directly to you, subscribe here: https://www.bizmonthly.com/subscribe/
We are 256 days from Primary Election Day and I will do my best to track all of the candidates, news and happenings this election cycle in Howard County and Carroll County.
The filing deadline for candidates is February 22, 2022.
Primary Election – June 28, 2022, 7 am until 8 pm
- Early Voting for the Primary Election – Thursday, June 16, 2022 through Thursday, June 23, 2022 from 8 am until 8 pm.