The 2021 MPSSAA Boys Lacrosse Championship single-elimination tournament begins June 7th. Here is a look at the schools from Carroll County and Howard County playing in the 4A, 3A and 2A tournaments:
Howard High is the only school from Howard County in the 4A bracket – no schools from Carroll County are in the 4A tournament
6 schools from Howard County and 1 schools from Carroll County will participate in the 3A tournament
2 schools from Howard County and 4 schools from Carroll County will participate in the 2A tournament
See the full tournament schedule: https://www.mpssaa.org/assets/1/6/Girls_Lacrosse_Schedule_and_Results_2021_.xlsx.pdf
The following championship schedule will be used. All games must be played on their designated date unless a graduation or inclement weather occur.
- Regional Quarterfinal – Monday, June 7 (Regional Sites)
- Regional Semifinals – Wednesday, June 9 (Regional Sites)
- Regional Finals – Friday, June 11 or Saturday, June 12 (Regional Sites)
- State Quarterfinals – Monday, June 14 (Regional Sites)
- State Semifinals – Wednesday, June 16 (Regional Sites)
- State Championships – Friday, June 18 and Saturday, June 19 (Loyola University, Ridley Athletic Complex)
See full details of the tournaments here: https://www.mpssaa.org/state-championships/lacrosse/mpssaa-lacrosse-state-championships-central/
Note: Long Reach, Hammond, Oakland Mills, Liberty and Francis Scott Key schools are not listed as participating in this tournament.