Governor Larry Hogan and First Lady Yumi Hogan will join Howard County Executive Calvin Ball on Wednesday April 14th at 2:00 p.m. to tour a vaccine clinic at Bridgeway Church and Bethel Korean Church. The clinic is a partnership between the state’s Vaccine Equity Task Force, Howard County Health Department and other County agencies.
“Our Mobile Integrated Community Health team, Health Department, and Department of Community Resources and Services have been so effective in setting up these local vaccine clinics to reach more of our community.” said Ball. “Now with expanded eligibility and increasing supply, we must do the hard work of ensuring that communities of color, our more vulnerable residents, neighbors with limited English proficiency, residents of all abilities, and people who have limited access to online registration can get their vaccine.”
Vaccine Clinic Media Availability
Wednesday, April 14th at 2:00 p.m.
Bridgeway Church, 9189 Red Branch Rd, Columbia, MD 21045
- Governor Larry Hogan
- First Lady Yumi Hogan
- Calvin Ball, Howard County Executive
- Brigadier General Janeen L. Birckhead, Maryland Vaccine Equity Task Force
- Dennis Schrader, Secretary, Maryland Department of Health
- Dr. Maura Rossman, Health Officer, Howard County Department of Health
- Chief William Anuszewski, Howard County Fire and Rescue
- Pastor David Anderson, Bridgeway Church
- Pastor Daniel Baeq, Bethel Korean Church
Here is the location for the event today: