Ellicott City Man Arrested in Multi-Jurisdictional Arson Investigation
Howard County Executive Calvin Ball will host a press conference on Thursday, March 4th at Noon addressing Ellicott City resident David Crawford’s arrest in a serial arson investigation spanning multiple counties in Maryland. Ball will be joined by Howard County Police Chief Lisa Myers, Howard County Department of Fire and Rescue Services Chief William Anuszewski, Montgomery County Fire Chief Scott Goldstein, Prince George’s Fire Chief Tiffany Green, Frederick County Fire Chief Tom Coe and Maryland State Fire Marshall Chief Deputy Gregory Der. The presser will also be livestreamed on Facebook.
“We’re incredibly grateful to the multiple jurisdictions and departments who worked together to arrest the suspect and potentially stop any future tragedies,” said Ball. “Not only were these homes, and residents’ lives put in danger – but the lives of our first responders, firefighters, and police officers around the state were endangered.”
WHAT: Serial Arsonist Press Conference
WHEN: Thursday, March 4th at Noon
WHERE: Howard County Police Department, 3410 Court House Dr, Ellicott City, MD 21043
- Calvin Ball, Howard County Executive
- Chief Lisa Myers, Howard County Police Department
- Chief William Anuszewski, Howard County Fire and Rescue Services
- Chief Scott Goldstein, Montgomery County Fire Department
- Chief Tom Coe, Frederick County Fire Department
- Chief Tiffany Green, Prince George’s Fire Department
- Chief Deputy Gregory Der, Maryland State Fire Marshall’s Office, Maryland State Police
Please find the original press release about this multi-jurisdictional case here, for reference: https://pgfdpio.blogspot.com/2021/03/serial-arsonist-arrested-in-multi.html
I will embed the press conference on this page during or soon after it happens online.