Here is the status of the Howard County Public School System on February 1, 2021:
Virtual Instruction; Buildings Closed
All in-person evening activities involving HCPSS students and staff are canceled. In addition, all community-sponsored programs in HCPSS buildings are canceled. If there is a Board of Education meeting scheduled, it is canceled and will be rescheduled at a later date.
- Instruction: Virtual for all students, as scheduled
- Meal Service: Canceled
- Buildings: Closed
- Athletics: Canceled
- All employees (other than groups listed below) report virtually on time.
- AFSCME: Report as scheduled.
- AMT: Emergency employees report as directed by their supervisors.
- 5th Unit: Emergency employees report as directed by their supervisors.
- Food/Nutrition Services: Employees do not report to work.
Here is a post from HCPSS on Twitter: