Reported on the Maryland Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard on January 30th there have been 26,093 first doses and 5,449 second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine administered in Howard County (a total of 31,542 doses administered).
2,011 new vaccine doses administered was reported today on the dashboard for Howard County. At this point I have not found a public dataset from the state with the day by day increases by county so I have recently started tracking this data in my 2021 COVID-19 Google Spreadsheet (see tab 2 for Howard County and Carroll County data):
Here is a look at the percentage of the population vaccinated (first dose) by county:
Here is the COVID Vaccine Summary per the Howard County Health Department dashboard:
If you would like to understand the difference in the State numbers and the County numbers be sure to read this:
Be sure to check out the Howard County Health Department COVID Vaccine page here: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health/MM-Alerts-and-Recalls/COVID-19-Vaccine
I will do my best to keep this information updated daily and report out significant changes or milestones in the vaccination process.
Here are important links with data on Coronavirus (COVID-19) numbers I use regularly:
- Maryland: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
- Howard County: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health/MM-Alerts-and-Recalls
- Carroll County: https://cchd.maryland.gov/carroll-county-md-cases/
- Scott E’s Blog Google Spreadsheet (new for 2021): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1feQ7tUQyizlHbeqm-nYJuXVKDXb_vgZOmzJ829k8xqA/edit?usp=sharing
- mSightly: https://www.msightly.com/covid-19/details.php?documentID=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&documentName=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&eventID=9999&category_id=Maryland&category=Maryland&objectID=276
Note: Daily COVID-19 updates going forward will only happen when something significant needs to be reported during the week. Weekly weekend charts will continue to happen on Saturday or Sunday (depending on my schedule and the timing of the release of the information) starting again in February 2021. Monthly charts will happen around the 1st of each month.