The Maryland Department of Health COVID-19 Dashboard is reporting a COVID-19 Positivity Rate (7 day rolling average) of 5.76% for Carroll County for January 27th.
Other COVID-19 related information:
- The state of Maryland is reporting a statewide COVID-19 Positivity Rate of 6.15% on January 27th. This is the lowest rate since November 12th (5.87%)
- Carroll County now has reported 6,808 confirmed cases of COVID-19
- Carroll County has administered 14,126 doses of COVID-19 vaccines (12,034 1st doses and 2,092 2nd doses)
Here are important links with data on Coronavirus (COVID-19) numbers I use regularly:
- Maryland: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
- Howard County: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health/MM-Alerts-and-Recalls
- Carroll County: https://cchd.maryland.gov/carroll-county-md-cases/
- Scott E’s Blog Google Spreadsheet (new for 2021): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1feQ7tUQyizlHbeqm-nYJuXVKDXb_vgZOmzJ829k8xqA/edit?usp=sharing
- mSightly: https://www.msightly.com/covid-19/details.php?documentID=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&documentName=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&eventID=9999&category_id=Maryland&category=Maryland&objectID=276
Note: Daily COVID-19 updates going forward will only happen when something significant needs to be reported during the week. Weekly weekend charts will continue to happen on Saturday or Sunday (depending on my schedule and the timing of the release of the information) starting again in February 2021. Monthly charts will happen around the 1st of each month.