Reported on the Maryland Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard on January 23rd there have been 19,000 first doses and 2,892 second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine administered in Howard County (a total of 21,892 doses administered).
2,612 new vaccine doses administered was reported today on the dashboard for Howard County. At this point I have not found a public dataset from the state with the day by day increases by county so I have recently started tracking this data in my 2021 COVID-19 Google Spreadsheet (see tab 2 for Howard County and Carroll County data):
The state is reporting daily increases in COVID-19 vaccinations across the state on the top of their dashboard:
I am now also tracking this data at the state level daily in my Google spreadsheet:
Here is the Vaccine status per the Howard County Health Department dashboard:
If you would like to understand the difference in the State numbers and the County numbers be sure to read this: Understanding the confusing COVID-19 vaccination data between what is reported by the state, Howard County and Carroll County
Be sure to check out the Howard County Health Department COVID Vaccine page here: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health/MM-Alerts-and-Recalls/COVID-19-Vaccine
I will do my best to keep this information updated daily and report out significant changes or milestones in the vaccination process.
Here are important links with data on Coronavirus (COVID-19) numbers I use regularly:
- Maryland: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
- Howard County: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health/MM-Alerts-and-Recalls
- Carroll County: https://cchd.maryland.gov/carroll-county-md-cases/
- Scott E’s Blog Google Spreadsheet (new for 2021): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1feQ7tUQyizlHbeqm-nYJuXVKDXb_vgZOmzJ829k8xqA/edit?usp=sharing
- mSightly: https://www.msightly.com/covid-19/details.php?documentID=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&documentName=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&eventID=9999&category_id=Maryland&category=Maryland&objectID=276
Note: Daily COVID-19 updates going forward will only happen when something significant needs to be reported during the week. Weekly weekend charts will continue to happen on Saturday or Sunday (depending on my schedule and the timing of the release of the information) starting again in February 2021. Monthly charts will happen around the 1st of each month.