Reported on the Maryland Department of Health COVID-19 Vaccination Dashboard on January 22nd there have been 9,864 first doses and 1,024 second doses of the COVID-19 vaccine administered in Carroll County (a total of 10,888 doses administered).
947 new vaccine doses administered was reported today on the dashboard for Carroll County. At this point I have not found a public dataset from the state with the day by day increases by county so I have recently started tracking this data in my 2021 COVID-19 Google Spreadsheet (see tab 2 for Howard County and Carroll County data):
The state is reporting daily increases in COVID-19 vaccinations across the state on the top of their dashboard:
I will do my best to keep this information updated daily and report out significant changes or milestones in the vaccination process.
Visit the Carroll County Health Department COVID-19 Interest Forms here: https://cchd.maryland.gov/covid-19-interest-forms/
Here are important links with data on Coronavirus (COVID-19) numbers I use regularly:
- Maryland: https://phpa.health.maryland.gov/Pages/Novel-coronavirus.aspx
- Howard County: https://www.howardcountymd.gov/Departments/Health/MM-Alerts-and-Recalls
- Carroll County: https://cchd.maryland.gov/carroll-county-md-cases/
- Scott E’s Blog Google Spreadsheet (new for 2021): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1feQ7tUQyizlHbeqm-nYJuXVKDXb_vgZOmzJ829k8xqA/edit?usp=sharing
- mSightly: https://www.msightly.com/covid-19/details.php?documentID=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&documentName=MD%20-%20Positivity%20Trends%20by%20County&eventID=9999&category_id=Maryland&category=Maryland&objectID=276
Note: Daily COVID-19 updates going forward will only happen when something significant needs to be reported during the week. Weekly weekend charts will continue to happen on Saturday or Sunday (depending on my schedule and the timing of the release of the information) starting again in February 2021. Monthly charts will happen around the 1st of each month.