November 21 at 3 p.m. ET Deadline to Request Your Economic Impact Payment
If you did not:
- file a 2019 federal tax return,
- get an Economic Impact Payment,
- register for an Economic Impact Payment already.
Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here is a free IRS tool that allows you to easily and quickly provide us the necessary information about yourself and your family. We will use this information to determine your eligibility and payment amount and send you an Economic Impact Payment.
Who is eligible for the Economic Impact Payment?
U.S. citizens, permanent residents and qualifying resident aliens who:
- Have a valid Social Security number,
- Could not be claimed as a dependent of another taxpayer, and
- Had adjusted gross income under certain limits.
Who should use Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here to provide information to receive the Economic Impact Payment?
Use the Non-Filers: Enter Payment Info Here tool if you do not normally and are not planning to file a federal income tax return for 2019 for any reason including:
- Your income is less than $12,200
- You’re married filing jointly and together your income is less than $24,400
- You have no income
Do NOT use this tool if you will be filing a 2019 return. This includes those who file a tax return to get a refund even though they are not required to file a tax return. Using the tool instead of filing your 2019 return will slow down processing of your tax return and receiving any tax refund.
Non-Filers who have not received an Economic Impact Payment need to provide information by November 21.
While most eligible U.S. taxpayers have automatically received their Economic Impact Payment, some may need to provide their information by November 21 if they have not received their payment yet.
If you don’t usually file a tax return and you have not received your Economic Impact yet, the IRS may not have enough information to determine your eligibility. This includes those receiving the federal benefits listed below.
- Those receiving Social Security retirement, disability (SSDI), survivor benefits
- Supplemental Security Income (SSI) recipients
- Recipients of Veterans Affairs Compensation and Pension (C&P) benefits
- Individuals who receive Railroad Retirement (RRB) benefits
You can submit your information online by November 21 using the Non-Filers tool.
Clicking the link below will take you from the IRS site for more information and links to enter your information: