Howard County General Hospital will offer community COVID-19 testing for children and adults in November and December at no cost to participants. Tests will be administered using nasal swabs as participants remain in their cars. A physician order is not required to be tested.
Howard Community College in West Garage
10650 Hickory Ridge Road in Columbia (enter from Hickory Ridge Road)
- Saturday, Nov. 7, from noon to 4 p.m.
- Sunday, Nov. 15, from noon to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Nov. 21, from noon to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 12, from noon to 4 p.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 19, from noon to 4 p.m.
Howard County Fairgrounds
2210 Fairgrounds Road in West Friendship
- Saturday, Dec. 5, from noon to 4 p.m.
Advance registration is encouraged, but same-day registration will also be accepted. Participants can learn more and register online at www.bit.ly/j2bh-testing. In addition, email HCGH-J2BH@jhmi.edu or call 410-740-7601 for more information. Spanish interpretation available.