Announced by Governor Larry Hogan on Facebook:
We have relaunched our Maryland Unites initiative to provide Marylanders with key resources during the COVID-19 pandemic. Visit governor.maryland.gov/marylandunites today to find opportunities to help fellow Marylanders, as well as a comprehensive A-to-Z COVID-19 resource guide.
We are all in this together, and if we all do our part to rise to this challenge and to meet this moment, we will get through this together.
Some of the information provided on the site includes:
- Information about COVID-19 in Maryland
- Latest news from Governor Hogan
- Marylanders Serving Marylanders
- Maryland Food Bank
- Maryland Responds Reserve Medical Corps
- Meals on Wheels
- Red Cross
- The WHO COVID-19 Solidarity Response Fund
- The Hogan Administration’s COVID-19 A-to-Z Resource Guide
This is a good one stop shop for a lot of information useful to those of us in Maryland tracking the happenings with Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Plus don’t forget to watch for the daily updates and important news releases right here on Scott E’s Blog.