I decided to take the morning off from my normal reporting as focus a little on NFL games in week 2. Here are some things I will be watching today:
Arizona (0-0-1) at Baltimore (1-0) at 1:00pm: Things I am watching…
- Battle of young QBs: Lamar Jackson (BAL) and Kyler Murray (ARI). There is a good chance for a lot of running from both of these QBs today.
- Return of Terrell Suggs to Baltimore. This is going to be great to see him back in Baltimore…even if it for the other team.
- Ravens scored 59 points last week…can they keep that kind of scoring up today?
- Cardinals were able to make a big come back last week to get the tie…that will be much more difficult this week if they get down big in the first half.
Dallas (1-0) at Washington (0-1) at 1:00pm: Things I am watching…
- Can the Redskins bounce back after the divisional loss last week to Philadelphia? If not…this will put them in a big whole in the division early on in the season.
- Will Dallas keep up the passing attack (4 TDs from Dak Prescott last week) or will they go back to focusing on the run with Elliott?
- AP is back for the Redskins after being deactivated in week 1. The loss of Guice for the Redskins hurts…but having a legend like AP on the roster should help today.
- Keenum looked good last week (380 yards and 3 TDs)…he will need another big game today.
Indianapolis (0-1) at Tennessee (1-0) at 1:00pm: Things I am watching…
- The Titans crushed a Browns team that is supposed to be a great team this year…can they keep that up in week 2?
- Colts own this series 33 – 16 over the Titans…but no more Manning…no more Luck…is this when the tide turns in the Titans favor between these two teams?
- Colts QB Brissett looked decent last week (190 yards and 2 TDs).
- Titans offense was better than expected last week…I think Delanie Walker being back this season made everyone look better…Mariota looked good, Henry looked good and A.J. Brown showed up big time.
Those are some of the games and things I will be watching today.
Have a great Sunday!!!