There is a GoFundMe page / account for the staff at Pub Dog in Columbia. On that page it notes:
In the early morning of Sunday August 25th, the building that houses our pub suffered severe damage from a massive natural gas explosion. Thankfully no one was injured in the explosion. Although our pub still stands, the destruction caused by this explosion has left our business closed for an indefinite amount of time.
Dozens of employees count on the operation of our pub to support themselves and their families, and these people have been immediately impacted by this closure. We are asking for the help of our friends and neighbors in providing some financial support to these staff members while we figure out what the future holds.
100% of the money raised from this fundraiser will go to the staff of Pub Dog.
Thank you for your support!
Hopefully some other local businesses will provide those staff members employment opportunities until Pub Dog in Columbia opens back up again.