HCPD is hiring school crossing guards for the 2019-2020 school year!
This PAID part-time position requires 10-20 hours of work per week during the school year and pays $14 an hour. Applicants must be at least 18 years old and pass a background investigation. No experience needed.
Crossing guards are needed at
– Bollman Bridge Elementary (Jessup)
– Fulton Elementary (Laurel)
– Hanover Hills Elementary (Hanover)
– Hollifield Station Elementary (Ellicott City)
– Jeffers Hill Elementary (Columbia)
– Laurel Woods Elementary (Laurel)
– Talbott Springs Elementary (Columbia)
More information and to apply: http://bit.ly/2N9UJb9
A good gig with decent pay…I do not think they will have a hard time filling those open positions. IF you are interested…I would recommend filing soon.