The Business Monthly has released a 2018 General Election Voters Guide for Howard County. This article (in the actual paper and online) gives you statements from candidates running for the following offices:
- Howard County Executive
- Howard County Council Districts 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5
- Howard County Board of Education
- Howard County Stateâ€™s Attorney
- Howard County Clerk of the Circuit Court
- Howard County Register of Wills
- Howard County Sheriff (oddly Marcus Harris did not submit a response).
This is a very good way to learn a little bit about each candidate. Of course, you can always check each of the online outreach (websites and social media) channels for each candidate here:
Early voting starts October 25th (find your early voting locations in Howard County here)….so get to know the candidates and make sure to vote.