Today is the deadline to register to vote in the 2018 primary election…you can do so here: https://voterservices.elections.maryland.gov/OnlineVoterRegistration/InstructionsStep1
Here is information and links from that page:
You can use this website to:
- Register to vote in federal, state, county, and city elections in Maryland.
- Request an absentee ballot.
- Update your registration if your name has changed or your address has changed. You can also update your registration if you want to change to a new political party. Before we can update your registration, you must verify who you are by entering the required information.
Learn more about eligibility to vote in Maryland.
You may NOT use this website to:
- Submit a new registration for anyone else
- Update a registration for anyone else
- Request an absentee ballot for anyone else
Giving false information on an application for voter registration is perjury, punishable by imprisonment for up to 10 years, and a violation of the election laws, punishable by a fine of up to $1,000, or by imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both.
If you are a registered voter and would like to ask for a copy of your voter registration card, please visit the Voter Information Lookup service.
Are you registered? Find out here.
We recommend that you use a computer for this system. The system should work with most mobile devices if you “enable” cookies on your device.