The Spring Campaign Finance numbers were due on the 17th (This report is only required for new committees that were not required to file the 2018 Annual Report) and I thought it would be a good idea to update the numbers published back in January. The items bolded were reported in the Spring report…other numbers listed below are from back in January.
|Maryland State Delegate||Starting Balance||Amount Raised||Amount Spent||Cash Balance|
|Warren Miller (R)||$28,932.34||$27,040.00||$12,166.54||$43,805.80|
|Trent Kittleman (R)||$4,608.32||$16,043.09||$17,157.17||$3,494.24|
|Natalie Ziegler (D)||$0.00||$15,232.35||$5,663.54||$9,568.81|
|Steven Bolen (D)||$0.00||$1,525.00||$1,490.93||$34.07|
|Michael David Gross (D)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|District 9B||Starting Balance||Amount Raised||Amount Spent||Cash Balance|
|Bob Flanagan (R)||$17,768.59||$50,717.00||$9,799.36||$58,686.23|
|Dan Medinger (D)||$0.00||$166,175.00||$10,731.29||$155,443.71|
|Courtney Watson (D)||$1,894.60||$55,678.00||$16,278.13||$41,294.47|
|District 12||Starting Balance||Amount Raised||Amount Spent||Cash Balance|
|Michael Russell (R)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Bob Cockey (R)||Not Filed|
|Melanie Harris (R)||$0.00||$2,320.00||$304.21||$2,015.79|
|Eric Ebersole (D)||$28,769.02||$29,230.00||$12,336.21||$45,662.81|
|Terri Hill (D)||$18,052.60||$53,678.14||$11,851.93||$59,878.81|
|James Howard (D)||$0.00||$2,770.00||$29.13||$2,740.87|
|Jessica Feldmark (D)||$0.00||$20,300.00||$5,812.71||$14,487.29|
|Malcolm Heflin (D)||$0.00||$3,790.00||$2,585.49||$1,204.51|
|Mark Weaver (D)||$0.00||$2,662.00||$556.12||$2,105.88|
|Dario Broccolino (D)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|District 13||Starting Balance||Amount Raised||Amount Spent||Cash Balance|
|Chris Yates (R)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Vanessa Atterbeary (D)||$21,115.13||$24,655.00||$11,049.25||$34,720.88|
|Shane Pendergrass (D)||$130,230.02||$61,412.00||$25,235.57||$166,406.45|
|Larry Pretlow II (D)||n/a||n/a||n/a||n/a|
|Jen Terrasa (D)||$29,606.43||$1,020.00||$4,891.96||$25,734.47|
- The following candidates were required to file reports in April: Bolen, Gross, Cockey, Harris, Howard, Feldmark, Heflin, Weaver and Yates.
- No report was found for Cockey…that is not a good thing for that campaign.
- Broccolino filed his report back in January but was not listed in the post from January as he had not entered the race at that time.
- I have removed Lam from this report (as he is running for State Senate).
- Gross and Yates (along with Russell, Broccolino and Pretlow back in January) all filed Affidavit of Limited Contributions and Expenditures and that is why it shows n/a above. For those not familiar with Affidavit of Limited Contributions and Expenditures, it states: “Pursuant to §13-305 of the Election Law Article, Annotated Code of Maryland, we, the undersigned Chairman and Treasurer, hereby declare that we do not intend to receive contributions or make expenditures in the cumulative amount of $1,000 or more”
- The filed report for Howard is being corrected and the numbers above reflect what their campaign has sent to me.
- Of the new filings, Feldmark’s report was pretty impressive showing over $20,000 in money raised. This gives the campaign the kind of money to be very competitive in this race.
The next filing deadline in May 22nd…I will update this chart when the new numbers are released.
Here is a link to find all of the campaign reports for any candidate…in case you want to go lookup the actual reports: https://campaignfinancemd.us/Public/ViewFiledReports
Have a great day!