I have not evaluated the details of the online outreach for the candidates running Howard County Board of Education in 2016. I thought this would be a bit of useful information for the public and maybe even for the candidates.
Interested in all of the online outreach links for the candidates? CLICK HERE
I thought I would focus this post on Facebook (all of the candidates have at least that form of online outreach). Here are some numbers for you:
- Most followers – Christina Delmont-Small and Vicky Cutroneo have a decent advantage with the most Facebook followers.
- Best recent growth (over the past week) – Christina Delmont-Small and Vicky Cutroneo have added the most new followers over the past week (somewhere around 11 or 12 new followers).
- Most active – Christina Delmont-Small and Vicky Cutroneo have had nine posts in the past week. There have only been six total posts from the other four Facebook pages (and five of those posts came from Kirsten Coombs).
- Top Engagement – Christina Delmont-Small and Vicky Cutroneo had over 190 likes, shares or comments over the past week on Facebook.
- Items of note:
- Mavis Ellis has not posted anything this week – actually she has not posted anything since March 9th.
- Janet Siddiqui has not posted anything this week – actually she has not posted anything since January 18th.
This is the “Slow Season” for campaigning in Maryland but I think it is interesting to watch over the candidates to see which ones are out there engaging with voters…and which ones have shut down and are in cruise mode (from an online outreach perspective).
The big winners on this evaluation are Christina Delmont-Small and Vicky Cutroneo with Kirsten Coombs coming in an easy second place.
OK candidates…we are watching and hoping for good reasons why we should vote for you in November. Be sure to use the campaign tools you have setup to communicate with us between now and election day.
Good luck to all…