So all in all I think I did a little better in the second broadcast of Scott E’s Blog Talk Radio Show. I had a lot of information to pass along…here are some of the highlights:
- Provided a summary of the various scorecards completed in January
- Talked about updates to the scorecards in February
- Gave some new information about the various races I am evaluating
- Is Cummings running for US Congress or US Senate?
- Liz Matory changes her Party affiliation…again.
- New candidate in Congressional District 8 could shake things up
- and more…
- Discussed the GOP Debate tonight
The next broadcast is scheduled for Monday morning…Just in time for the Iowa Caucus. I will be making my prediction that morning.
Have a great day.