Having the right tools for your startup or small business can be critical to your success. Here are a few online tools that you should evaluate:
- Statista is a leading international statistics portal on the internet
- SimilarWeb Analyze your competitors’ traffic and identify growth opportunities
- Google Trends Check the currently trending topic or find the search trend for any keyword of your choice
- SEMRush Find the Most Shared Content and Key Influencers
- SurveyMonkey and Google Forms is the simple way to create surveys for customer validation
- KeywordTool.io is the best free alternative to Google Keyword Planner
SurveyMonkey and Google Forms are great tools that I like to use. Really give them a look if you are looking do conduct online surveys.
Hope you are all having a wonderful start to the week.
Visit ScottE Software for your technology needs: http://scottesoftware.com/our-services/technology-consulting/